Also this year will take place the event complitly dedicated to the canin race Alaskan Malamute, that arrives at his 16° edition.
In Friday the 14th, Saturday the 15th and Sunday the 16th of February in Giumello, in the Municipality of Casargo, these animals will be welcome with their masters, coming from all the world. A lot of activities for all people, young and adults will be organised.
Below the program:
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY THE 14TH
- At 9.00: Opening inscriptions and tracks. It is possible to use freely the paths of dog trekking and sleddog tracks.
- At 10.00: Dog lesson and tour in sleddog for children
- At 17.00: Closing tracks
- At 18.00: Happy Hour with vin brulè offered by the bar Tashi Delek Cafè
- At 20.00: Dinner at Albergo Alpino (It is necessary the reservation)
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY THE 15TH
- At 9.00: Opening inscriptions and tracks. Start of educational and sports activities
- At 10.30: Triathlon race with oblidge of booking (max 30 partecipants)
- At 12.30: Lunch
- At 14.30: Dog trekking
- At 16.30: Closing tracks
- At 19.00: Screening of movies and photos of the 15 editions of Malamute Sleddog Day with happy hour
- At 20.00: Dinner (It is necessary the reservation)
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY THE 16TH
- At 9.00: Opening inscriptions and tracks. Start of sporting activities and start of the technical meeting “Winter Winner”
- At 11.00: Departure of tour in dog trekking
- At 12.00: Closing inscriptions and secretary
- At 14.00: Lunch
- At 17.00: Closing event
During the day of Saturday, will be possible to try the “weigth-pulling” disciline and take a visit to own Malamute by the Professors of S.O.V.I for the prevention of oculopathies.
The organization reserves the right to vary or cancel the activities based on the weather situation.