There are 13 Churches in the village of Vendrogno: if you are interested in discovering the beautiful Churches, the itinerary starts in the centre of the village and continues along the hamlets. It is possible to admire Romans Churches, of the ‘400 and ‘500, or Baroque Churches or Churches with a recent history. The Churches are in the middle of the narrow alleys of the villages or in suggestive position overlooking Lake Como.
- Church of St. Antonio Abate in Vendrogno
- Church of St. Sebastiano in the hamlet of Comasira
- Church of St. Bernardo in the hamlet of Mornico
- Church of St. Grato al Monte in St. Grato
- Church of Madonna della Neve in Vendrogno
- Church of Girolamo in Camaggiore
- Church of St. Giacomo in the hamlet of Sanico
- Church of Lorenzo Martire in Vendrogno
- Church of St. Gregorio Magno in the hamlet of Noceno
- Church of St. Maria Maddalena in the hamlet of Inesio
- Church of St. Rocco in the hamlet of Mornico
- Alpe Tedoldo Church
- Alpe Lornico Church
Photo by Paola Massari, Alessandra Maffei, Camillo Vitali.