San Fermo Oratory in Cortenova

Description

The Oratory of San Fermo in Cortenova was built by Mornico brothers, pastors in Cremeno, Indovero and Taceno, who erected it at their own expense in 1591, as indicated the date on the principal jamb.

The church was dedicated to the Blessed Virgin  and the Saints Nicola da Tolentino, Fermo, Ambrogio and Cecilia, represented by statues on the main altar. The presbytery is adorned with a baroque choir stalls.

Other interesting works are the Chapel dedicated to San Carlo, the Crucifix, the stained glass above the entrance, the main altar and the pulpit.

From July 22 to August 27, 2017 the Oratory will be open from 10 to 10.30 am, from 11 to 11.30 am, from 3 to 3.30 pm and from 4 to 4.30 pm; during the year is open only on special occasion or on request.

Contacts

Indirizzo:Cortenova, LC
Telefono:+39 0341901110
Email:info@comune.cortenova.lc.it
Sito:www.comune.cortenova.lc.it

Map

Photo gallery

Category

TAG

FIND OUT MORE

BOOKING ROOMS

Contattaci

Contattaci