St. Bartholomew Church in Domaso, dated 1247 and probably built on a previous structure in Romanesque period is a building in seventeenth-century style, it has a single aisle structure and chapels on sides. From 1724 it has been subjected to renovations and transformations which totally cancelled the Romanesque style.
The inside keeps many artworks, for example a bas-relief representing The Piety of Rodari Brothers, an altarpiece of The Lady and Jesus between St. Paul and Peter of the painter and frescoes of the Chapel commissioned from the spanish governator Luigi Panizza.
Everyday from 7.00 am to 18.00 pm
Photos by Murizio Moro, Alberto Borella, lombardiabeniculturali and wikipiedia.